1. If you would like to get rid of these banners and the ads within the posts, all you have to do is sign up and they will go away!
  2. Hey Guest, are you here looking for the PDF Plans? They are located in the store in the tab above, but you must be signed in to access that part of the site. It only takes a second to sign up!
Hey Guest, I see you are not signed up on our forum yet. Did you know Registration is FREE and is only a couple clicks away? You can even sign in from Facebook, Twitter or Google+ for your convenience! So what are you waiting for, CLICK HERE to join in on the conversation!

FB Gyro Msh

Discussion in 'Helicopters' started by Hungomez, Aug 22, 2017.

1. Hungomez

Hungomez Member

Blog Posts:
    Hi. Anyone know, how to setup the pitch on brain2?
    My friend has a problem with it.
    If he set up +12 degree , on negative he get 12,6.
    Swashplate levelled and servo arms are on the middle! Everything fine. Possible to set separately the + and- ?
    Also if he want to set +10, and-6 how he can do it? I don't know it's doable or not, but on Beastx, there is an option, to set up separately the + and- .
    I have a brain2 on my 380 , but I newer had any issue with it. I don't want to mess up my settings.
    Thanks....

2. Smoggie

Smoggie I Support Rc-Help! Rc-Help Supporter

Blog Posts:
    If the travel isn't precisely equal, and he's checked his mechanical setup then you can fine tune by adjusting the collective travel in the Tx end point adjustment screen.

If he later wants to set unequal +/- travel then you would do that with pitch curves.

3. Tony

Tony Administrator Staff Member

Blog Posts:
    0.6º isn't much to worry about, but as steve stated, it definitely sounds like the mechanical setup is not 100%. Since he has more negative than positive, then try raising the swash one turn on each of the 3 linkages. This should result in a few tenths over on the positive side, which will be perfectly fine.

4. Hungomez

Hungomez Member

Blog Posts:
    Ok. Thanks. :)