500 Msh Ikon and throttle calibration?

Tom1234

Hi
I have just bought a Goblin 500 and looking foreward to get it in the air :)

I have a question about calibrating my esc. Can I inset the throttle min. values (1100) and max. values (1940) in panel 10 on the Ikon so I don't need to calibrate the esc with the sticks on my tx? My esc is a Hobbywing 100a v3.

Thanks in advance.

Tom

murankar

Staff member
I would do it the old way. Do the high stick and low stick to get the values. Unless you are absolutely sure you know the values.

To be honest I never setup an ikon(2). I have setup my VBar neo and use the electric gov on it. I did not have to teach the hobbywing end points.
Even when I used the hobbywing gov. If I remember correctly when in gov mode the ESC see a consistent throttle output. Now that's just for my setup on vcontrol and the neo. I can't turn my governor on and off, it's always on.

murankar

Staff member
To be completely honest, I would use the hobbywing governor. It's way to simple to setup and works like a charm. Not much tuning is needed to get running smoothly.

--------

That should be gov store mode.

--------

Set it for heli gov mode set a flat 50% throttle for all points. Power everything up, spool up the heli on the ground for about 30 seconds. Repower the entire system and done. Set your throttle curve to a desired output like 80% and go fly.

Last edited:
Top Bottom