Mr

Watergypsy

Hi to all , my name is dave I'm from the UK , and I am very new to this hobby , if you want to know any more about myself , just ask , I have taken my helicopter out of its case for the 1st time today and nearly taken a finger off so I have lots to learn

Derek

Hey there Dave! It sounds to me that this website is just what you need. Welcome to the site! YOu are gonna find a lot of very helpful people around here.

First off...what kind of heli do you have? What kind of transmitter do you have? and what kind of help are you looking for?

Lee

Dave, we are here to help. Give us as much info as possible, pictures, video, it all helps. We'll do our best. Questions like "my helicopter won't fly" are not easy to answer, so tonnes of info and we'll have you up and flying in no time.
Lee

Jetmech100

Welcome Dave. Just remember to get a separate bank account that your significant other doesn't know about because if you get hooked.....god help your credit card.

murankar

Staff member
Welcome to the site!! so what hardware do you have? we love pics and video so please feel free to post them.

Top Bottom