moving what to do with the Gaui

murankar

Staff member
Okay a couple of you (Super Bad and Gaba ) have seen my heli case. My delivery is going to be around the 8th of August.

My question is should i risk my heli in the moving truck while cased or should i just bring it with me in the van uncased?

I am seriously thinking about putting on the truck and bring the flight packs with me.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

wolfman76

i would think if it is a hardcase it would probably be ok in the trucks but definitely take the packs with you last thing you need is a fire in the truck due to a lipo getting hot and bursting into flames.. good luck with the move buddy..

murankar

Staff member
This case is designed to be air dropped. High density foam and thick plastic. The case alone is almost 10 pounds. It will be packed tightly in the case.

I will be taking the two PSUs with me. maybe i can get the power source for charging completed while i wait for my goods.

Time to get packing.

murankar

Staff member
Here she is all packed and ready for the road. My flight packs are going with me and i will also need the charger fr my life pack in my 9x. I am bringing the 9x with me for the sim.

ForumRunner_20140721_160651.jpg

ForumRunner_20140721_160651.jpg

murankar

Staff member
I was at the right place at the right time. The first time i saw it i knew exactly what it would be good for.

I can put just about everything i need in there. Still thinking about putting my charging rig in the lid. One day it will come together.

murankar

Staff member
Ebay maybe surplus not sure. If you do find one its going to be expensive, over a hundred i guess.

I had two of these but didn't want to be greedy since i only needed one. If this would have came up about 6 months ago i could have had one for you. All i would have needed is shipping.

Not sure how you would search for it. All i know is that its a high altitude air drop case. It has pressure release vents and the foam is high density but pliable. The lid has at least a 4 inch thick piece of foam with a vent cut out for the pressure release. Not sure of the over all size and its heavy.

Look for military drmo auctions. A lot of out of date stuff is sold through drmo auctions. Hell you can get old vehicles that way.

Last edited:
Top Bottom