Morning Flight :)

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
It's been awhile since I took my Tarot 450 Coast Guard scale heli for a flight. I was going to wait til night time since I have lights on it but the weatherman call for rain this evening and into tomorrow :( Oh well I got out there before company woke up this morning. A little shaky on take off but after that not to bad I guess

Admiral

Good flight you really have great control over it given the tight flying area you use, I'm sure I would find a tree somewhere there.
Just what I'm working on at the moment my KDS 450 Coast Guard, been sitting on the shelf for months, initially I had problems with the retracts collapsing all the time so a gave them their own BEC that seems to have resolved that. Now I'm working on the tail rotor, having to carve a bit of body away to get it operating smoothly, then I'll have to use foam to stop it vibrating on the body, should be ready for the weekend and maiden.

upload_2018-1-29_9-38-58.jpeg

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Sweeet Admiral. That's the same problem that I was having with the retractable. Didn't think about a BEC. Well i wish you good luck on finishing the heli up. I would like to see a video of your maiden :)

Top Bottom