General More Goodies Are Coming!!!

Tony

Staff member
Just checked tracking on something that I have been waiting for since October 16. For future readers, I'm posting this on November 16th... One month for it to be shipped, but it's so large that it could only be shipped EMS. And those that have had stuff shipped from China know just how slow that is lol.

But, the wait is over. Just sent the wife to the post office to pick it up. Should be two packages that go together. What is it? How about you guys start guessing!!! Post up and let me know what you think it is. This should be fun!!

RandyDSok

I'm psychotic... not psychic .... LMAO...

Besides, my crystal ball has been broken for decades.... :D

Tony

Staff member
C'mon Randy, don't be a party pooper lol. I do need a place to fly this thing though... I am thinking about trying to get it done before Matt leaves for vacation up at a school in MWC, but my flying skill with planes I may need more room than that lol.

Guess it's time to head out to the studio and try to toss together the first video in this series.

Tony

Staff member
I did some rocketry a few times, then I realized that I hate going and getting it lmao. So I started strapping the rockets to hot wheels on a track, then I was not allowed to have them anymore lol.

As for the airplane, we had a little setback that kept me from shooting the maiden flight. Hell it kept me from doing the maiden flight. And then, something else came up and the thing that stopped the flight didn't even happen. So yea, not that happy right now. One thing after another. One of these days I will catch a break...

Top Bottom