FBL Gyro More For Microbeast Users

fran11784

Goblin 380 Supporter
Well if ever info to share here is some that will save some heart ache. I mentioned a while back that the beastX now supports 4 servo swash but only with the V5 firmware. I decided to try it on a scale project. If anyone decides to update to V5, your going to have to relearn the whole setup. It is quite different. I beat my head against the wall last night for two hours. Steps G,H,I and J. And other steps with small differences too. Read the setup a few times and save some head ache. Normally I don't even need the reference card. Your welcome in advance.....lol

fran11784

Goblin 380 Supporter
Honestly the main reason I needed it is because this Bell 47 I'm building uses four swash servos and the V5 supports that. But they also added bank switching I guess like the Icon. Other then that it has all the V4 stuff. Attitude control and bank switching are still not a free upgrade...
T

liquid1

Yes I seen the cost of upgrading for all the goodies that should be already built in like other FBL units are. The cost is turning away customers for Ikon, spirit and others. Unlocked the microbeastx has gobs of cool features it seems. I’m itching to fire mine up on the 470l kit hoping I can dial it in for good flight. This is my first dealing with any FBL unit so it’s new to me. Good to know there’s more options. Thanks for the info the usb links for programming are sold out for the beast x .

Top Bottom