Quad Mobula 6/7 Maiden Flight Voidh

Tony

Staff member
As the saying goes around here, Video or it didn't happen. Well, as bad as it is, here is the video. This is the maiden flight of the little Mobula 6/7 which in all honesty, is not as bad as I thought it was going to be. It has more power than I thought it would have, it is more stable than I thought it would be and it's a pretty good quad.

This is a Whoop style quad that flies on 2s with brushless motors so the power is there. Unfortunately, if you fly it hard, the flight TIME is NOT there! I think there will be more videos of this little guy soon.

Here is the quad if you want to check it out - US$91.99 Happymodel Mobula7 75mm Crazybee F3 Pro OSD 2S Whoop FPV Racing Drone w/ Upgrade BB2 ESC 700TVL BNF  RC Drones from Toys Hobbies and Robot on banggood.com

Here are the Aomway Commander Goggles I Used - US$275.99 40% Aomway Commander Goggles V1 FPV 2D 3D 40CH 5.8G Support HD Port DVR Headtracker For RC Drone RC Parts from Toys Hobbies and Robot on banggood.com

And here is the video :D

Tony

Staff member
that is actually the same quad that I have in the video. Only difference is that one is "HD" which I don't understand since the last time I checked the VTx and VRx can't handle the bandwidth.

I will be doing another video with the camera tilted up. I flew this one just as it came out of the box. It doesn't have a lot of tilt you can put into the camera, but any is better than none.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hum. I didn't catch that. My bad. On a different note, How do you like the aomway goggles compare to the fatshark goggles? I'm thinking that their like the goblin helis... great helis but your paying for the name Lol. I do have the Fatshark goggles but the box style...Transformer ones. I like them because I can wear my glasses with them. Now I have a ding right smack in the middle of my goggles which doesn't bother me when I'm flying but it urkes me knowing that it's there so I see new goggles in the future :).

Tony

Staff member
I absolutely love these goggles. I see absolutely NO reason to go with the fatshark goggles other than the name. If you have the money to throw around, the higher class fatshark goggles have a wider FOV, but for the price of these, you just can't beat them.

Top Bottom