Misc MJX X600 X SERIES 2 4G 6 Axis Headless Mode RC Hexacopter RTF Banggood

Tony

Staff member
Tony submitted a new Article:

Mjx X600 X Series 2 4g 6 Axis Headless Mode Rc Hexacopter Rtf Banggood

Banggood sent me a little hex and I had to get it up in the air. Unfortunately, it was quite windy outside today but that didn't stop me from getting this hex in the air.

When you order this hex, you are going to have to install the sticks into the Tx as well as 3 AA batteries. You are also going to have to install all 6 of the motors onto the frame. It's a simple plug in, push on and install a screw. From there, you get a very stable little flier for first time pilots if you are not in the kind of wind that I was in in this video.

Have a watch and let me know what you think. Click the link below to order this quad. For less than $50, it's not a bad deal for a hexacopter!

MJX X600 X-SERIES 2.4G 6-Axis Headless Mode RC Hexacopter RTF Sale - Banggood.com

YouTube

Read more about this article here...

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
Quite honestly, for what you are used to, this may be under powered for you. But if you are looking for something that has batteries readily available (I have a crapton of them lol), has really good flight times (I did this whole video and flew it another 7 minutes inside the house before it shut down), then this could be a great little hex. Especially if you are going to have others fly it as well.

trainrider06

Just watched the video, lol like the roof landing trick!
Really it looks like a fun little hex to mess around with, lots of features with it too! I may get one to jack around with just to fly around the house, maybe use it as a guest copter! Lol
Looks pretty good!

trainrider06

I just ordered a white one, what the hell, actually with those lights it'll be something for me to jack around with at night after work, and the winds are calm. Should be fun!

Top Bottom