mistyran47

mistyran47

Hello,
I am new to the site and hope to make friends with fellow members. I fly airplanes and heli's and my models keep growing. I have restarted flying rc's after many years of dedication to my family and job and I hope to become a life member of RC-Help forum.
mistyran47

Derek

Hello hello! Many years of dedication to your family and job, eh? I sure can't knock ya for that. Welcome to the site! Post up some pictures and/or videos of what you are flying...share some stories. These people, including myself, feed off of pics and videos, lol.

Lee

Welcome to the forum. As Derek said, post up some pics and videos of your fleet.

murankar

Staff member
Welcome to RCH. This a great bunch of folks. We love pics and videos so please post some. Some of us fly vicariously through others on here. No names, tiny. :lol:

mistyran47

Welcome to RCH. This a great bunch of folks. We love pics and videos so please post some. Some of us fly vicariously through others on here. No names, tiny. :lol:

Thanks, I will try getting images of the fleet soon.
mc

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Derek,
Thanks for the reply, scratch built is good Trex 500 a great heli.
lol
mc

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing wrong with that!
mc

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for the welcome message, nice fleet you have, I am glad to become part of the group, seems like a great bunch of guys are members.
mc

- - - Updated - - -

I agree, especially with the controlled portion. Nice fleet also!
lol
mc

Top Bottom