Misc. Mini K-Bar V2

Harford

I have a Mini K-Bar V2 BL unit which came with an ALZRC kit I have. I know nothing about these units other than they are a clone (like the heli it came with). Does anyone have any experience with them, ie are they any good. Just thinking I could use it on a 450 size heli project.

Many thanks

Gus

I have a yellow Mini KBar on a Blade 450 3D updated to FBL . Running Open TX radio and Access receiver. Works great except needed to fix tail wag with bank switching feature in the software. Problem is this is an illegal clone and now considering buying the legal Mikado mini Neo and I am not comfortable with bypassing the legitimate product. If you already have the KBar at least it gives a low cost way of learning to appreciate Mikado before investing in the real legal product.

Gus

I have a Mini K-Bar V2 BL unit which came with an ALZRC kit I have. I know nothing about these units other than they are a clone (like the heli it came with). Does anyone have any experience with them, ie are they any good. Just thinking I could use it on a 450 size heli project.

Many thanks
I have a yellow Mini KBar on a Blade 450 3D updated to FBL . Running Open TX radio and Access receiver. Works great except needed to fix tail wag with bank switching feature in the software. Problem is this is an illegal clone and now considering buying the legal Mikado mini Neo and I am not comfortable with bypassing the legitimate product. If you already have the KBar at least it gives a low cost way of learning to appreciate Mikado before investing in the real legal product.

Harford

Thank you for your reply. I have researched this topic further over the last 24 hours and can see the complications in using this unit legitimately. I will discard it and stick to Microbeast and Spirit units with which I am familiar. Thank you again.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
If you have a microbeast and a sprit unit, I would of taken that KBar off and installed one of those other units.

Harford

All the Microbeasts and Spirits I have are on other helis, so nothing surplus. I will buy another Spirit. Many thanks

Top Bottom