450 Microbeast V5 Bench Vibration Test

I have a 470LM with a Microbeast V5 with attitude control. I recall reading in the past that the Microbeast has the ability to do a vibration test on the bench (blades off) and give feedback on the A-N led lights on the unit as to how much vibration is present. For the life of me cannot relocate that information online and the V5 manual on wiki has no mention of it. Does anyone know?Thanks!

Tony

Staff member
I have never heard of this feature. As long as your blades are balanced, your shafts are straight and nothing is damaged, there shouldn't be any vibration.

Matt

I’ve never heard of that either.. as long as the blades are balanced and the shafts are straight there should be no vibrations.. adding a second piece of double-sided tape under the Microbeast would help but not necessary..

murankar

Staff member
Just be careful with more tape. The only time I suggest more tape is on a nitro.

My vibration analyzer is the tail fin. If it looks blurry then check your heli over.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I have a 470LM with a Microbeast V5 with attitude control. I recall reading in the past that the Microbeast has the ability to do a vibration test on the bench (blades off) and give feedback on the A-N led lights on the unit as to how much vibration is present. For the life of me cannot relocate that information online and the V5 manual on wiki has no mention of it. Does anyone know?Thanks!

I found this but not sure if this will help you Usage of AttitudeControl (optional) - BEASTX Wiki

fran11784

Goblin 380 Supporter
I believe you do a vibration analysis in the studioX app. I remember seeing it in there but never clicked on it. You would need the USB2SYS/BLE2SYS interface thingie....

Top Bottom