Prop Micro planes

I just wanted to put this out there. Don't know if this is the right spot to put into, so if it is not Tony, or Lee will move it.

I bought a flew the umx best last week and I have to admire that it is not a bad micro to fly, considering that was my first micro ever. I did some stunts but the bad thing with those micros is that you have to fly them when there is almost no wing even though they have as3x tech.I crashed and burned that one when I was doing vertical hover a gust of wind came by and pillowed it into a tree. At the moment the only thing that broke off that was the top wing. I tried to fly it as a low wing and it somewhat worked exept for the fact that it was always pulling to the right. It was hard to control it ,which lead to the crash that made it garbage.
A week later (today) I bought a flew the umx SBACH . That is a great plane to fly. It responds so well to the commands. I was doing some inverted flight, knife edge flying, some harrier, and finally some vertical hover. The response to the controls are fantastic. I still have some tweaking to do but almost got to the perfect setting. While in vertical hover the ailerons are still a little shaky and the tail is still a little loose. A few more tweaks and it will fly perfectly. in a nut shell what aim saying is that the SBACH micro flys a whole lot better then te beast.
dont get me wrong there s nothing better then the Pitt 12

Chris O'Hara

Thermal Padawan
I'm surprised that you had issues with the Beast in the wind, maybe it was because you were hovering it. I recently got a UMX P-51 and it flies very well in winds up to about 12mph. The AS3X makes it an extremely stable airplane without taking away from the maneuverability.

gfrazzle

IS there any way to adjust the sensitivity of the AS3X? I have the Pitts S1-s and the ailerons are almost constantly in motion- makes it really "twitchy" even in calm conditions.

Top Bottom