Micro MCPX Night Session

Lee

Took the MCPX out last night. First totally calm night i've had flying this, and boy its stable. Unfortunately you cannot see in the video, but when its 2 inches from the brim of my hat, i had both hands off the radio pointing at the heli for a good few seconds.
In the video i do some backwards flying, flips and rolls, then finish with a tail down funnel.
Next time i'll try to fly with the lights behind me. :D
Enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:

Morelight

Fearless Freep
that was some nice flying Lee. beautiful night for flying. you got night blades for the birdie?? btw, was that with your brushless mod on, or is she still stock with stock settings?

Lee

Thanks Vince. Yeo shes still all stock. Will be Brushless from May when i get home to Spain. All my new toys have been posted there waiting for me :D

Lee

Just got back from another great session. Only crashed once and that was from making the heli do things it doesn't have the power for.
Really looking forward to the brushless upgrade. Thought you'd have yours up and running by now Tony??
More hurricane and funnel practice, normal and inverted backward. This little bird is the best Sim by a long way. :D
More video to come from tonight if its any good.

Tony

Staff member
The brushless motor and 120SR tail is installed, I'm just waiting for the batteries. Teh stockers are just way too tired for that much amp draw.

Tony

Staff member
Same here hahaha. That is why I didn't stick the stock motor back in so I could fly it. Although..... :chuckles:

Lee

Last nights fun before the storm arrived.

Last edited by a moderator:

Morelight

Fearless Freep
I so envy you.... I'm posting a video in less than 2 hours that shows, I hope, why I have not been able to fly my mcpx. If I'm right, this heli was messed up before I tried to fly her. I definitely will appreciate your input, Tony's and other experienced flyer's input.

Top Bottom