Micro MCPX Flight Videos.

Lee

Well guys, i put my hat cam on and went for it. Love this thing already. Just want a light wind day to get it inverted.
Heres my first flights for your approval.
Enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:

Tony

Staff member
sweet deal man, glad you are liking it. And unlike the mSR, this thing flies great in the wind. I was hovering inverted in about 5-10mph winds and it was just really stable. Be sure to check out my post in the micro section for my settings. I have roughly the same pitch going both ways with the settings that I have. I think I have played with the pitch in the travel adjustment settings to get a little more out of it. But, if you raise these numbers, you will have to be really careful on the collective. Cause once you blow the tail out, there is no getting it back lol.

I once took off, full pitch, and the tail just went nuts. Somehow I was able to land it, I still don't know how. I do have it on video, but the crappy camera cut out, or paused on me so you can't see much.

Lee

Just flew it again wind topping 25mph. I cannot believe this thing flys better in wind than my 450,500 and almost as good as the 600. Increadible machine.

Ghostflyer1

Lee once you really get a feel for it you will just flip in on its back... Until you do its much easier in the beginning to go inverted using a roll vs a flip. Just flip the thing already :D

Lee

Eric, just took it out and flipped it. Inverted is so easy with this thing. Had it grass cutting no worries. Video to come.

Lee

Ok not the best of videos. (camera pointing the wrong way) But just to show you how easy it is to fly inverted with this thing.
I'm very new to inverted flight and this heli has given me so much confidence.
Enjoy.

Lee

Second day on the little monster. Adjusted the pitch to give me equal - & + made things much easier inverted. Still windy as anything. Cant imagine how easy its gonna be in light winds if its this easy in strong. :D

Lee

Thanks guys. I'll hopefully get the chance to fly in light wind at the end of the week. Get some nice close up inverted video.

Top Bottom