Micro mcpx bl motor upgrades

does anyone out there know of any reliable upgrades for both the main & tail motors?
I would like to use the oem 3in1 board if possible.
Any help is greatly appreciated!:thinking:

Tony

Staff member
AFAIK the stock motors are about the best you can get for that frame. Microheli may have something, but I don't know for sure.

Thanks for your prompt reply Tony.
What about using a different board/esc combo?

- - - Updated - - -

I also have the M/Heli adv X frame and all the other upgrades they offer for that bird.

Tony

Staff member
If you can find a motor that is the same size, KV rating (maybe slightly higher) and takes the same voltage, then you could replace it with the stock board. Just remember not to go overboard otherwise it will blow up the ESC that is on that board. IMO, if you are looking to upgrade the motor on the BL, I would look at something like the Align 150 or the like.

Tony

Staff member
My pleasure. I have a few videos on the 150 if you want to look at them. IT's a fun little helicopter. I will be getting it out here soon, hopefully.

KLA

You can check out "Astroid Designs." I think Dylan has a couple options for mCPX BL motor upgrades. I also think that Hyperion has an upgraded BL motor for the mCPX, but your best bet is probably to ask Dylan at Astroid Designs. If he doesn't have one, I'm sure he'll be able to point you in the right direction.

Top Bottom