Micro Mcpx bad wobble when throttling up too take off

rcjimbo

Hi i have aquired a nasty wobble when throtling up it leaves the ground wobbling real bad , i have also noticed when i throttle up quite hard the tail tends to spin out and this never happend when i first had it ?
could some one please advise me what i should be looking for so i can sort these problems out .
MANY THANKS RCJIMBO.

Lee

Mine has a wobble at certain head speeds, but i just punch through it. Check the head for any play, and the main shaft for any damage. I had one that had a slight split in it.

Tony

Staff member
Not sure what wobbly you are having (elevator, aileron, or tail). I have a wobble on mine once in a while that is either aileron or elevator and I'm sure it's either the board, or bad servos. I would try cleaning the servo tracks and see what happens. If it's the tail, make sure you are not moving it after you plug it in.

rcjimbo

Maybe a bent feathering shaft?
Or damaged main blades?

many thanks for your points on this problem , very much appriciated and i will check these things out (rcjimbo)

-------------------------------------------------- thanks -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bradsd

Mine is doing the samething, I have changed the main shaft and the blades and the tail boom and motor, still doing it. It must be the head cause it is the only thing left pretty much.

xokia

Make sure the swash is level. Go to mid stick and then spin the blades around by hand and make sure the centering marks stay lined up.
Adjust the swash links as needed.

Westy

LEGEND
could be a sticky ball joint or pin on the balancing bar? you should be able to blow the flybar and it should easily drop the way you blow if (gentle puff) if you are having to typhoon i tto get it to move ..... you will get toilet bowl effect.

Top Bottom