Wanted: mCP-X Parts

Tony

Staff member
I think I have decided to keep the mcpx and try to rebuild it. However for me to do this, I will need some parts. Below is the list that I need to put this thing back together. If you have any of this, let me know what your shipped price is. I would rather help out a member on here rather than a company so post up what you have.

Tail w/ motor
Canopy
Blades (FFF preferably).
Swash with a good bearing
Landing Gear

If no one on here has any of this, I will make an order here soon. I may give this bird a whole new look while i'm at it. But you guys will just have to wait and see what I decide to do...

Lee

I have a working swash plate just one of the balls on the shorter arm is missing, some repaired landing gear, a used main gear and blades. You can have them for free if you buy my CO5M motor. $25 +shipping should only be a couple of bucks. I will check it out if you want it. Probably got a few other odds and ends i could throw in.

Adam

I have KBDD Main Blades blue or green and stock landing gear used would trade for Decals

Tony

Staff member
I need the stock landing gear and I have been wanting to try the KBDD blades to see if they will bend on me like they did on Lee. Just PM me what size you want and how many and we will work out the deal. Also what color. Lets make this happen.

Adam

Ok so i have a used stock landing gear and here is a pic of the main blades these are not the ones you wanted i dont think though
20121107_203144.jpg

20121107_203144.jpg

Tony

Staff member
I would prefer the weighted blades, but I will take what I can get. PM me what decals you want and your address and we will make this happen.

Adam

Now i first put on one of these sets with kbdd tail blades and i have to say this thing was the most stable i have ever had it now i havent taken it outside and bashed it around yet with these but so far i am impressed so i think you will be able to give them a good review.

Tony

Staff member
Lets hope so. The only other thing I have seen on them is when Lee had them and they would be bent when he was done flying. I'm almost wanting to pull the trigger on teh green canopy, landing gear, tail blades and main blades. IT's about $35 but I need to figure out the tail and swash first.

Top Bottom