General master cp help needed

ron

need someone that is willing to walk me thru flying and radio instructions for a master Cp , tired of crashs etc

Tony

Staff member
Hey Ron, I was hoping someone on here would have had this heli and could help you out more than I could. I don't own this heli, and until I googled it, I never even knew it existed. With that said, I will do what I can to help you out in getting it flying.

From what I googled on the bird, it comes RTF. Meaning everything should be there for it to fly. The Tx should be programmed and the heli close to being setup. so the program should be there for it to get in the air.

However, if this is your first heli, I suggest getting something like the mQX or mSR to start out on. Collective pitch is VERY HARD to fly and if you are having troubles controlling it, you may need to back down to a fixed pitch and practice with that. Also if you don't have one, get a sim. It will help you out a lot in learning what the heli can do and will do when in the air.

If you have other questions, post them up. As stated, I will do my best to get you in the air. Hope this helps.

ron

well it was not rtf nor was i . i have changed servos twice due to they are very cheap plastic that don't hold up from crash's, i am waiting for new ones that are steel gear. i looked at most of your training and info very help full Thanks,when i got this heli 3 weeks ago new. with a lot of replacement parts right from the start. so what i really would like to know that i havent figured out yet is what the mode switch does on the top right of the devo7 tx, other than it make the heli crazy, and when is it used

- - - Updated - - -

i also looked at the sim but i would like to hook my tx to my computer if that's poss so it would be more real trainiing

ron

tony, yes it was to be rtf, as you can see the radio is a mess to program i have been learning it for 3 weeks,not sure what dr and exp are in radio settings, but i do have them set at 70 dr 30 exp, i believe the radio is close to be what it should i will find out when the new servos come in and i set the heli up. it would be nice if i could find someone this summer that has the same bird that lives close

Top Bottom