Marking A Post "Found"

Tony

Staff member
Hey everyone, I thought I would post up and let you guys know how to mark a post as Found. Because of how bad and cluttered (for the staff) deleting a thread makes the forum look (very hard to read and look through threads), I had to remove the deleting from the user groups. I would rather a thread stay on here than be deleted so that people can see what you have been doing and with who.

To change a thread from "Wanted" to "Found", click on your edit button in the first post, then click on "Go Advanced". In there you should be able to change the prefix to the thread.

I also ask that you close any for sale threads that are no longer available. This will prevent others from posting in the thread except for the staff when we need to make a note or comment.

Thanks everyone. The Wanted section seems to be waking up finally with people selling things quite a bit. This not only helps others with cheaper Rc gear, but allows the seller to upgrade in the future. Keep it up and post any suggestions you may have.

-Tony

Derek

Got it! Thanks Tony!

I went back and found that old thread of mine when I was looking for a Hobby King satellite Rx. I marked it as "Found"

Tony

Staff member
So you were able to mark it found? Good deal. Like I stated in the other thread in the for sale section, the edit is good for up to one year on the thread title which also includes the prefix. Can't make it indefinite for some dumb reason lol.

Thanks for marking that sold. It will take some of the headache away from the staff and I.

Boogs

I must be blind, but I can't see the "edit" button. All I see are: #1, +Quote and Reply. I have found a manual and want to mark the thread.

Tony

Staff member
Your not blind, Permissions are a pain in the butt on this forum software. I will see if I can work on it. In the time being, link me to the post and I will edit the title for you. Just let me know what you want it to go to.

And this post was actually for the old forum version. I need to do a new one for this forum version when I get the permissions sorted.

Top Bottom