Major Forum Upgrade

Tony

Staff member
I know it may not look like it, but I have just updated the forum again with a major update. In this update when a member posts more than one post at a time (in the same thread without a reply), it will merge the posts together. This will help to keep the forum a lot cleaner. There are other new features like an activity stream. You can see that in the "What's New" tab above.

If you see any issues, let me know. So far everything looks good, but there is always something hiding lol. Thanks everyone.

Tony

Staff member
This is a test of the uploader via FireFox. It looks like this issue is finally fixed. Please use this thread to test picture uploads to make sure they work on your browser.

450 Crash 004.jpg

450 Crash 004.jpg

Tony

Staff member
Both tests above were done in the quick reply box. This test is in Chrome via the "Manage Attachments" page that we had an issue with last time.

450 Crash 001.jpg

:yahoo:

450 Crash 001.jpg

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Let's see if I can upload a pic from my I pad now! Lol.

imagejpeg

Tony

Staff member
hahaha, that was back when I first got started in flying. It was a Dynam E-Razor 450. It was a typical crash and typical damage. Went out of my comfort zone and it cost me. I was flying where I always fly and I was making a turn (went nose in) and lost orientation and it slammed into the ground hard on it's right side.

Top Bottom