450 main blade help

Sparse

ok so i got my order from amain. I got a new set of main blades in this order and when I compared them to my old ones, the new ones were much longer. the old are 325, and the new 360. so i go on amains site and the 360 are advertised as fitting all 450 class helis. ( Thats why I got them in the first place ) However I decided to look at aligns site and they say the 360 blades are for the 450L. can I run the 360 on the pro what thoughts you guys have I need some input.

Tony

Staff member
You can run them on the helicopter BUT, you want to make sure they can NOT hit the tail blades. If those two hit each other in teh air, you will have a falling brick with stumps. IMO, I would put 325's back on a Pro and save the 360's for when you get the Dominator. You know you are!!!

Slobberdog

I believe that if you put the 360 on the pro you will be risking a boom strike, and as Tony has said tail blades to main strike,

murankar

Staff member
You could stretch the 450 but it would require a 6s setup. Other than that you would be better off with a set of 325mm blades.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Lee

360s are designed for the 6S 450s. On 3S you would be staining the power system.

Top Bottom