Micro Lynxs 180 Stretch Kit

I have all Lynx frame all Lynx stretch kit blade flybarless unit and Castle 15 amp talon. Blade cyclic metal Servo and the regular blade tail servo. As soon as you get it a couple feet in the air and has a very bad vibration and wobble anybody have any ideas. Like I said everything is brand new but I still went ahead and change the main shaft once the main gear I put a whole new tail system on it and it still has the wobble I have no idea what it is?

I held it in my hand and I cranked it all the way up and it purrs like a kitten and I have it just on fixed in points no governor. Well close your eyes here goes nothing I'm going to try to get my speed up high enough. I only have a linear throttle curve

I just had it on idle up 2 and it took the wobble out of it but the tail still wagging a little bit but man that thing is just hard to handle it's a beast. I'm just between two buildings only got like 20 feet wide things all over the place tomorrow morning I'm going to take it out to the field with my other helicopters and air it out and see what happens!?

Tony

Staff member
Higher head speed will cause your tail to wag if your gain is really close in normal. You should just need to lower down your tail gain and you should be good.

As for the wobble going away, that tells me there is something loose in the head somewhere. Quite possibly the swash bearing.

Top Bottom