Other Loving the iKON

fran11784

Goblin 380 Supporter
So I traded a AR7200bx for a iKON controller and I'd say its a keeper. The bail out feature, AKA Self leveling is just been great for learning to hover inverted. Just get some alt and if it gets nuts you just hit the switch and pump some collective and your right side up and safe. Where was this stuff 25 years ago?? lol. If you get a chance to try it youl love it too.
T

Tony

Staff member
Glad to hear that you like it. I have one that I still need to stick on my 600 nitro and test out. I had the 7200BX on it and loved it. Now it's the Ikon's turn.

Derek

Yeah, I've heard a lot of great things about the IKON. I have the IKON on my 600e Pro DFC and I'm really looking forward to testing. I have an AR7200bx, still in the box, that I will use on something, someday, but I'm super excited about playing with the IKON. If you get a chance, fran, post some video of your helicopter flying.

Lee

The Ikon is awesome. I have one on my Warp 360. Installed it quick set up and that was over a year ago, and no issues yet. Love the self level feature too :D

Top Bottom