Micro Loving my new 130x

cn63bug

I just got a 130x yesterday and all I have to say is, wow! It's an amazing little bird. Already put 12 flights on it since I opened the box. The guy I had got it from had upgraded the head, swash, and tail and it's really smooth. Much easier for me to fly indoors :)

130x.JPG

Slobberdog

Just got my bits for the head today, but found a cracked head block in the process so got the titanium one coming now to replace it, looks sweet though Chris, enjoy it, I do with mine.

cn63bug

Little guy looks great. When are we going to see the video of it in action?

Gotta find someone to help with that. Just got a new camera a short time ago, but got to find someone to shoot for me ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Just got my bits for the head today, but found a cracked head block in the process so got the titanium one coming now to replace it, looks sweet though Chris, enjoy it, I do with mine.

Yeah, it flies so smooth for me. Saw yours and it looks great too Kev.

Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member
That's my problem too.....Saving for a Go-Pro though but will take a while cause we just got our furlough letter and the process will start early july.

cn63bug

I'm trying to come up with a mounting system for my sony on my hat. Figure that way it will be seeing exactly what I'm seeing :)

Top Bottom