450 loving Amain

Sparse

so i got an order from amain today and one of the parts was the wrong size, so i call and low and behold they are sending me out the correct part free of charge.:cheerful:

- - - Updated - - -

and to note the goof up was on my end not there's. plus there shipping is second to none. I ordered friday monday was a holiday and i already got the order. man i love amain.

Tony

Staff member
I have come to only order from them. In fact, I just made an order with them on the 11th, and I will have it on the 18th according to usps. However, I should get it tomorrow from what I see. Yes, that was 7 days, but the 11th was a Friday and I ordered after hours. And as you stated, Monday was a holiday. And for First Class shipping, that is pretty darn good. Always great CS if you need it, which I have never. This is why they keep my business.

HK on the other hand, after 1.5 months, still has not shipped my item even though it shows shipped.

Sparse

yeah my build is just about done, i should have the servos i bought off super bad tomorrow. once i get the gears put in and receive the part form amain it will be complete. However im gonna get some sim time in before i spool my baby back up.

Top Bottom