Louisiana Is Slooooooow

bigone5500

I bought a bass tracker boat back in the last week of January. Trailer tags and registration stickers were applied for by the dealer. I JUST got my registration stickers for the boat yesterday. Are there really that many people buying boats that it takes six months? Wow...

murankar

Staff member
That sucks for sure. Up here you would have missed the large mouth spawn, the walleye spawn, the trout river spawn.

Right now the walleye are hanging in shallow, 20 ft deep or so. Which means smaller craft can still fish them.

You all so missed the in land lake bass run. But good news is mosquito lake in Ohio is prime bass boat waters. From my understanding mosquito lake is notorious for large large mouth bass. When I say large I mean large for this area. I am not sure if we can complete with that famous florid lake with the bass turny.

bigone5500

I just want to catch one fish. 1 stinking fish. Do I really suck that bad at fishing?

Well, yes. Yes I do.

murankar

Staff member
Dude I feel ya. I hate just catching channel cat. Trying to expand out to more game fish. Now I am trying to start bagging lake perch and large mouth.

One day, just maybe one day.

Tony

Staff member
I suck at fishing, and I look horrible in a sunburn. Guess what I do, I stay the hell home lmao.

Top Bottom