Motors Looking for a US company that sells quality brushless inrunners

Derek

I've been looking around, a bit, and I found a 6S Dr Mad Thrust brushless inrunner, at Hobby King, and I found a website, EDFHobbies, that seems to sell quality inrunners. Does anyone around here have a suggestion for quality, high voltage, brushless inrunners?

Here are some specifics that I'm looking for:

6S compatible
1750-2200 watts
less than 120amps
must come from a US

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I've been looking around, a bit, and I found a 6S Dr Mad Thrust brushless inrunner, at Hobby King, and I found a website, EDFHobbies, that seems to sell quality inrunners. Does anyone around here have a suggestion for quality, high voltage, brushless inrunners?

Here are some specifics that I'm looking for:

6S compatible
1750-2200 watts
less than 120amps
must come from a US

Have you tried "Anythingheli.com" Amery, WI Check that out.

Derek

I just checked "Anythingheli.com" and they look they have nothing buy heli parts. The motor that I'm looking for is a powerful brushless inrunner....same as what you'd find in an EDF.

Derek

There is a brushless inrunner that I found available in the UK. It's the Tenshock EDF EZ2230 10T 2020KV Brushless-Motor.

Some specs are:

Pole: 6
Power: 1750W
Length: 51.5 mm
Diameter: 36 mm
Shaft: 5 mm
Weight: 240 g
Holes: 4 x M3
Hole pattern: 25.0 mm
Maximum temperature of neodymium: 180 ° C
Max RPM: 54000
Recommended timing: 10

I'm hoping to find a comparable inrunner available here in the states. I've found two inrunners that I like but the wattage is 2200 instead of 1750 and the pole count is 4 instead of 6. One of the inrunners is from www.edfhobbies and the other is from HK.

Although it's in German (I think), here is the link for the Tenshock motor.

RC Helis, RC Flugzeuge & Ersatzteile online bestellen | Tenshock EDF EZ2230 10T 2020KV Brushless-Motor

I'd greatly appreciate any help in finding a motor that is similar to the Tenshock but available in the US.

Thanks!

Derek

WOW! I was just looking over the specs on that motor. Once again Tony, you have failed to disappoint me when searching for a motor. Thank you for that! That's a very impressive find and, quite honestly, that's probably the motor that I'll be going with. I figure, that motor with a Castle 100 and a 10x6 APC prop with a 6S 3000-4000mah 45c lipo will work for my next plane project.

Here is my inspiration:

WESTON UK VELOCITY 50 (MANIC TEA TRAYS) DISPLAY TEAM BMFA RC MODEL AIRCRAFT SHOW WINGS & WHEELS 2013 - YouTube

Top Bottom