Chargers Looking for a new one

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey all. I have this charger IMG_1460.JPG going on 6 yrs and I'm not sure how long they last but I'm looking to get another one before this one goes. I can't see buying fancy one like Tony, Geena, URI ... but I would like to get one that charges 3, 4, and 6 cell batteries faster then this one does. Right now I'm charging 2 batteries at a time and it takes a goooood hour to do so with this charger. I would like one that wont break the piggy bank and it doesn't take for ever to charge. There's so many out there and this is the only charger I ever used since I've been flying. OR should I just get another one like that and just use 2 charges to charge my batteries. I prefer not to use the slow boat from China unless I have to Lol. Thanks :)

Geena

Staff member

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Thank you Geena for your help :) The protek is something that I'm looking for and it's within my budget. I hate for my charger to go kerplunk and have to wait for a new one. I always like to have parts or electronics on stand by so when they go bad, I don't have to wait for a delivery from the post man.

Geena

Staff member
You`re welcome. :) I`m with you on having backups. I keep enough electronics, and helicopter parts in stock, to supply a hobby store. LOL. I even have a spare PL8 Dual charger just in case mine goes out.

Tony

Staff member
Might want to look into the iCharger 206. I think it's the one that @callsign4223 has and he charges his batteries for the 550 on it with a server power supply that he also stole from me.... :chuckles:

The 306 is not that expensive, it just takes quite a bit of power to get the most out of it.

Top Bottom