Long time in RC but first time with Helicopters

Merv49

Hi everyone. I'm brand new to helicopters so I may need a lot of baby sitting until I get my feet wet. :wavey: I've been into RC since 1983, first with nitro powered racing boats and then adding airplanes to my collection. I've build and flown everything up to 100 cc sized giant scale planes so I'm familiar with RC to a great extent. What I'm not familiar with is gyros, ESC's, Lipo batteries, helicopters swash curves, pitch curves, gain, flight modes and all the other helicopter terminology. I'm getting there but still have a long way to go and I'm enjoying the challenge of learning all I can to be successful at this. I've already received some good advice here and thank you all in advance for the many other times I may come here for help.

Merv

Barge

Howdy Merv, welcome to RCH, I raced 1/8th on road gas cars(PB Phoenix), then planes, followed by a Hexacopter and now a 450L heli, what a challenge. A great forum with a wealth of knowledge.

mudbogger

Welcome to RCH! I hope you find this forum helpful to you. There are a lot of experienced R/C pilots on here for both R/C airplanes and R/C helicopters.

Top Bottom