Chargers Logview

cml001

Hi guys, anyone use LogView... It on the disc sent to me with my icharger 306b. I loaded it in English, but a lot of it is in Dutch or something... The introduction(instructions) tab under the help menu I can't read due to language not being in English. I don't see a language tab or setting. Am I doing something wrong? Anyone have this in English? I would like to research this program while I build my power supply so I have an idea as to how to use the icharger as this program as I am new to computer chargers.... HELP!

Tony

Staff member
I have used it, and got it to english, but not sure how I did it. I only tried it once since I really don't care to graph all of my charges lol. Maybe I should though on my mcpx batteries that are pretty much dead.

cml001

yeah... im not sure I will use most if any of the applications this program offers... but I would love to know how to use the software so Id know if I wanted to or not... prolly wouldn't end up using it much... freakn weird tho that that menu remains in german or dutch... whatever... anyhow thanks for the help bud! I should be starting my power supply box this week.... im sure ill be bug'n the crap outta ya for info once I start cutting, soldering, and stuff... thanks tony

pvolcko

I ran into a similar problem. There is a menu option to change the language, however you may want to uninstall it and reinstall and be careful to look for a language selection dropdown during installation or on first run. I can't recall what I did, but I think I did the uninstall and then reinstall and found there was an option I missed that resulted in the English default language selection.

Even with english selected there will be a few spots in the application that are in dutch or something.

cml001

Yeah, the instructions!... Lol.. I've reinstalled 3 times... I'll keep dig'n I guess. Thanks

pvolcko

OKay. Open up the app, close whatever dialogs pop up. Open the "file" item (first one, "datei") on the menu bar (words in the row along top, just above the icons). This will open up a long menu full of words, some with arrows next to them. Then click on the item in the list fourth from the bottom ("sprache"), it has an arrow next to it. This should open up a side menu with two items in it, click the bottom one that says "english". This should be the english language option.

Last edited:

cml001

oh yeah, I installed in English and I have clicked that button again and again... even tho I was set to English... but if you open the help file and click on quick instruction the page that opens is not English... with no setting ive seen to put it in English.... im using the program now but im having to trial and error it along as I have no clue as to what im doin... but im doin something!! well I do get the gist of most of it... but as I said im seeing a lot more with it and wanna know. lol thanks

murankar

Staff member
Personally If I get the 106b+ and it has the same software I will be graphing my packs in intervals just so I can track how that are doing. I also have an app on my phone that if used correctly it will help you track your packs also.

I would tell you what's it's called but apparently I deleted the app. I need to re install it.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Top Bottom