450 logo decal font help

Hi all do any of you know what font Align uses for their logo brand name or the font used for Trex on the decal sheets? Any other fonts you know of that align uses anywhere would also greatly help thanks or the fonts used by E-Flite for their 450 3d and fonts for the 3gx gyro system and fonts for spektrum. I only ask cuz im buying a vinyl cutter and would like to be able to cut out my own decals when I want them, I ve tried looking around to buy decals for my 450 but have been very unsuccessful at doing so. Whether I can get the font for free or have to buy it doesnt matter I just would like to know the names of them for my personal use is all. Tony maybe you know of one or more of the fonts they use? Any help like always is much appreciated thanks Tom

murankar

Staff member
You may not be able to find them. Those fonts are proprietary. If you really want to use those fonts you may need to use a jpg of the logo.

Ya I figure its proprietary cuz it is their logo but im sure there has to be some sort of font that is out their thats has to be close to it that I can use a txt editor and manipulate if needed. The only problem with using jpg is I cant find any 450 stuff that I want. I think with my new plotter and software I will be able to take a pic of anything and it will turn it into a image that can be cut out on it being as it is only one color.

Top Bottom