Local Clubs Open Day

Lee

I don't go to this club very often, as I'm not a member.
But they are very happy for me to fly when I do go.
Today was there annual Fly in.
They put on a great BBQ and free drinks all day.
I flew three flights on my Goblin thanks to Brian, from the club, with a battery I could connect my Charger.
Was very surprised to hear cheering and clapping at the end of my flights. :D Very cool.
Took a load of pic, for you to look at. Some huge planes.
There will be a video from the clubs cameraman, but it may be a while before its editied.
Enjoy the pics.
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/110194379681839293507/albums/6059027312955882433

Ken Jackson

Your too modest Lee, of course there was cheering and clapping. Your a great pilot. I flew my plane at a large family gathering once. Lots of prop hanging and flips. Was my first and only time getting that kind of acknowledgement. Its a great feeling, only flying for yourself does get a little boring, lol

Ken

treff

Nice pictures Lee. It looks a fantastic club and well worth joining. Some very nice aircraft. I think I am leaning toward scale helicopters they do look fantastic. Cheers

Lee

I would join Treff, but the fees are pretty steep.
$650 initial joining fee.
Then $155 a year annual member ship.
If they had electricity for charging batteries, like a solar panel with a bank of marine deep cycle batteries, I may consider.
But they don't really have any other facilties, bar the sheltered area and a paved runway.
The good thing is seeing and talking to other pilots. Nice bunch of guys.
The Director of the club, did say before I left, that i was welcome anytime to come and fly, no worries :)
So I'll be popping over there every so often to say hi.

Those birds look really nice Lee, I never saw your heli there mind.... You should have insisted....lol

+1 on what Kev said, your too modest and a great pilot. You should show your skills off more often...

Lee

Thanks Tony.
I'm just waiting for access to the club photo album to be granted. Hope to see some good photos on there.

Lee

Finally got the video from the club open day. Nice editing, and I got my own little section :D

Last edited by a moderator:

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Finally got the video from the club open day. Nice editing, and I got my own little section :D

Hey there Mr Lee. I'm fairly new so i really don't know what else you fly beside the Goblin, sorry but like Kev said your an great pilot & modest which is great because you can let your flying speak for you. I'm guessing the green with black checkers? I hope? Sorry if isn't not you and i offend you. Still a Great pilot, Thanks for the video.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lee

Nope wrong guy :D
I'm the one with the Goblin Helicopter. Its the first one red and yellow with Goblin written on the nose of the canopy.
I would love that green plane though. Very cool. The guy flying that plane is actually a real pilot of an air ambulance helicopter :)

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Nope wrong guy :D
I'm the one with the Goblin Helicopter. Its the first one red and yellow with Goblin written on the nose of the canopy.
I would love that green plane though. Very cool. The guy flying that plane is actually a real pilot of an air ambulance helicopter :)

Sorry to mistake you for someone else. I found your section "5:22 time in video" Still with your flying ability, be modest & humble and the heli will do the talking for you. Good job. Hopefully in my other life i can fly like that. Keep up the good work and videos coming.

Top Bottom