Batteries Lipo storage

Rikrik51

One of these days I will get my entire fleet out and take a picture with it all lol.
That would be awesome ,I only have four helicopters but I will put some pics on this weekend,maybe we can get everyone doing this,also a European time friendly flight SIM sessions

Tony

Staff member
We are trying to work that out on the sim sessions for you all on the other side of the pond. Taking some time though.

vyrnguy

perhaps create 2 sim sessions on different days or time?
The current sunday sim session is growing to max out the room allocation numbers. The sim people attendance is growing. From what I'm seeing in youtube rc-help channel uploads

Tony

Staff member
We maxed it out last weekend which was the first time we had done that. The issue with doing it multiple nights is that Geena has WAY more of a life than I do lol. She is game so she has told me, but as long as it doesn't keep her from the flying field or other engagements she has.

Rikrik51

Forgive my ignorance but I've not gone online with phenix 5.5 at all yet but I've played a lot of online xbox (golf mainly) couldn't we just meet in a public room/lobby? Also do you guys use Mic's.don't get me wrong I don't want to organise the group but just just trying to think of a solution to the time zone/work issues that stop some people from getting to the sun session

Tony

Staff member
Anyone can create a room, and as long as it is either open or they know the password, they can come into that room. It doesn't have to be Geena or I. If the members would like to create a session, just create a thread letting everyone know you are online and go have fun.

Tony

Staff member
In the sessions that we host, we are not there to show our skills, we are there to hone our skills. So even if you think your "crap" as you put it, it is always a chance to get more stick time and try to hone your skills to get better. We are thinking about starting this new session where we teach people how to fly with the sim since the sim is where people should start anyway. And lets face it, as long as I have been out of the game, I need all the help I can get lmao.

Rikrik51

I know your there to help Tony ,your help on this site and your video are greatly appreciated buddy,just one more question can you use microphones on phoenix?

Tony

Staff member
You can, but on our sessions we turn it off and we are now using a TeamSpeak server that I have setup on my computer. But if you host a session, you are more than welcome to leave it on and use their server for voice chat.

vyrnguy

Tony you should consider the Next Simulator, one off payment(less than the price to upgrade realflight) and all updates/upgrades are free. The multi player you can set your channel to 100+ people also it's hosted on cloud servers(free)
As for voice chat in the Next simulator they offer C3 C3 - The Best Voice Chat for Gamers

Much better than realflight which slugs you for every update/upgrade, and the multi player on it sux you host it yourself(your bandwidth) hence pay more. They are too greedy to use cloud servers.

I ditch my Inter Link controller in the trash.

vyrnguy

on second thoughts, teaching/talking to 100 people might be a bit too much for you and Geena. Forget I said anything lol

Tony

Staff member
I don't do anything with RF anymore, in fact, it is not even installed on my computer anymore. I just don't see paying $150 for 7.5 when the newest version is $100, but I can upgrade Phoenix for life for free.

As for Next, I have thought about it, but still, it costs money and I don't have much to spare at this time. I have also looked into accurc sim, and again, just don't have the coinage.

Tony

Staff member
lol, yea, it would be challenging. But we would make it work. Most people, sans one so far, are very respectful on the voice chat and that person will not be allowed back on any live stream. Had way too many complaints last weekend.

Rikrik51

You always get the odd a##hole online,gonna try to get voice sorted on laptop and try to start a room if not this weekend very soon cos I think the interaction will make me go on more frequently

Top Bottom