Quad Lily pad led lights

WyDiablo

I got the led lily pads today and there is a "Mode" and "Set" button on each side of the pad. You can select 6 different colors using the set button. I"m trying to mount them into the bottom circular arm part below the motors if that can be done. The opening under the motor is 1.5 inches and the lily pad is 1.375 inches. After looking closely at the pad I can't drill holes because of the circuit wires inside the board like the bottom plate of the tbs. Anyone of you guys got any suggestions on how to mount these, Here's a video of the led colors and the place where I would like to mount them. I am thinking I might be able to hot glue the pad to an extra motor mount plate that I have 4 extras. But that pad gets pretty warm and I don't really know how that hot glue will hold up to the heat. I guess its its time for a trial and error thingie. I can't figure out what the mode switch does. While the led is burning I press the mode switch and nothing happens.

Last edited by a moderator:

wolfman76

i would take a thin piece of plywood or balsa hotglue that to the bottom under each motor then double sided sticky tape it to that

- - - Updated - - -

how much did those cost and where did you find those by the was they are cool

Top Bottom