Like Us On Facebook For Forum Updates

Tony

Staff member
When the site went down Sunday, I started posting updates on our Facebook page to keep everyone updated. But I have talked to many people who say they were contacted by others wondering if the site had been shut down and they had no idea we were having horrible server issues. That is when it dawned on me that not many people have liked out facebook page mainly because I don't do much over there.

I urge all of you who are not on out facebook page to like our page just in case something like this happens again. We are putting in safeguards to keep the same issue from happening again, but you never know, something else could go wrong, they could have a massive power outage that lasts days, you just never know. And I would like to have a way of telling you all what is going on as it is happening.

Below is the link to our facebook page. I strongly suggest liking the page as well as turning on notifications. I do post Rc related posts over there, but it is pretty rare most of the time. But when we have downtime, that is where I will be telling everyone what is going on. Hope to see you there soon.

Rc-Help Facebook Page

Top Bottom