Lets see if this works > VIDEO GUYS

There we go..sorry..not sure why I can't get video upright..was taken with my phone lol. Was 5 to 10 mph wind with gusts..if your going to learn to fly in Montana you learn in a breeze lol.

Morelight

Fearless Freep
What Gaba said. Its linked to Facebook. I don't do Facebook, or use cell phones. Unless I need to speak to the President :p

I am not sure how to post the video from my phone to here. It said to use FB or something..sorry guys. I am not a Tech lol. I don't give up either. Soon I promise..soon as a figure an easier way to post it..won't give me an addy without it being published somewhere.

Tony

Staff member
The reason it doesn't work is we are not on your friends list. Either set it to public, or you will have to do as stated above and post it to youtube.

IDK. I don't have anymore time to spend on it at the moment..I guess it works if you have FB. It works for me anyway.. I will try to fix it later when I get some time again. Sorry guys..I swear I do fly though honest LOL.

OK am gonna have to do this later. I made it public on FB will upload it to youtube this afternoon sometime guys. Sorry I am not all that educated in this stuff..but I am learning he he.

Top Bottom