Other Lemon Receiver

TCK

Trying to use a Lemon Stabilizer PLUS 7 channel receiver with a DX9 on an Avanti S jet, with the landing gear in the Aux2 channel (the only slot that is available). Tried everything and it will not work..

TCK

It is either the DX9 set up or Aux2 on rcvr . Everything else works.I suspect that I don’t have it set up correctly. I’ve followed the set up procedures on YouTube, but it is still not working..

Tony

Staff member
Okay, so the receiver is bound and all other controls work except for Aux2. If you scroll the roller to the right, you should go into a monitor menu (from the main screen). In there, find out what switch is moving the Aux2 channel. Does it correspond to the switch you were trying to use? If not, you need to head into your channel assign menu and set your switch to the channel.

Tony

Staff member
So are you now able to control Aux2 out of the Rx or is it still not working?

TCK

We’ve proven the DX9 toggles Aux2 of the transmitter, but the receiver doesn’t command the landing gear to operate. I’ve had the landing gear randomly operate , so that was disturbingly enough that I created a new model and started over.

Tony

Staff member
That was my next suggestion. From there, I can only think of a faulty rx with a bad port, or a broke solder joint on that one channel.

Tony

Staff member
Copy that. I'm just wondering if this is not a programming issue in the Tx. There has been a few times that I had an issue like this and the switch menu needed some work. If you push and hold the roller while powering on the Tx, you will go into the System Setup menu. First thing, make sure you are on the correct model then scroll down to Channel Assign. The first menu will be your Rx Port Assignments. Aux2 should be set to Aux2. I had had this get changed (usually by me messing around with something on the wrong model lol). If you scroll down to NEXT in the lower right of the screen it will take you to Channel Input Config. In here you can select what switch you want for it. I have always put the landing gear on either D or E myself, but I can see A being a little easier to get to.

Top Bottom