Learning Fpv

Ken Jackson

image.jpeg I started with helicopters. Maintain a TRex 500. Have flown 600 and 700 size but decided the 500 maintenance would better fit my budget. I'm somewhere near build 30 of my original 500. The gyro shelve is the only original part. My bird is 5+ years old.

Started flying planes 4+years ago, loved it. Especially after learning RC with helis, anything else I'd try would have to be s little easier, lol. I currently have 4- 32", 42" 48" and 60" wingspans.

Got a $30 Drone a few years ago. Had fun with it till I wore the battery out. I avoided drones for a year or so until my wife suggest getting an expensive drone so I bought my good camera drone. Have flown lighthouses on Lake Michigan, shorelines, yacht harbor and some other cool places.

Built an Alien RR5 race drone. I can fly the hell out of it but scared to death of it FPV. Let's face it just the vertical climb rate of 300 feet in two seconds or less is impressive. So anyway after buying this Inductrix about 30 flights now I'm really feeling comfortable.

I recently bought this little guy because I have a couple bucks tied up in my goggles and wasn't using them. I highly recommend this as a great FPV trainer, I'll be flying my real quad soon. Goal for spring is to have an FPV camera and vTx on my Timber.

Sorry for the long story but haven't been on for a while thought I'd catch up, lol. Derek you've seen this one already.

Tony

Staff member
Yo whatup Ken! Nice to see you are still kickin' it with the quads! I know what you mean about the racing quads lol. Mine is not quite as powerful as yours is, but it can get out of hand really fast lol. Now you are really making me want to get my quads out lmao. Great flight!

Ken Jackson

Hey Tony. Been working 60-65 hour weeks most of the summer but managed to squeeze in a lot of flying. Met a great group of people, check us out on Facebook

Top Bottom