Late Home Again Dear........are you seeing another woman...hell no...better than that

Lee

Re: Late Home Again Dear........are you seeing another woman...hell no...better than

Its an amazing summer in the UK this year. Almost like Spain :D
You are making me home sick.

danhampson

Re: Late Home Again Dear........are you seeing another woman...hell no...better than

beautiful sunshine here in manchester but with quite high winds (no flying since last week). Another nice shot graham. looks like you getting a few packs through the 550.

Slobberdog

It's been lovely down here as well,a bait a tad windy for me to fly some days, but stunning sun shine, just the veiw from my office window of it is painful

Graham Lawrie

Starting to get my pre crash confidence back:)

beautiful shot Graham, is that Loch Leven?

NEXRC

That's beautiful! If I were there, I"ll be all over in that calm water and chill out with my buddy Heiny.

Yes Tony. North side looking towards Glencoe, with the campsite in the foreground. 7 miles from my home:)

Absolutely awesome mate... There's no place in UK like Bonny Scotland man.. And I've been just about everywhere in UK

Graham Lawrie

I have been all over UK and abroad:) you will find it hard to equal the beauty around here:)

Tony

Staff member

Stop rubbing it in...

cml001

Pick me up from the airport.. I'm on the way!

Well Graham, in just over a week I'll be crossing the Pyrenees in the south of France, I intend flying my 450 with the möbius on it... Hoping for some good views there over the cliffs...lol

Top Bottom