Late Bloomer

LuckyStickerCo

Greetings from Florida.
My name is Paul, short story long, I'm 42 and I spent the last 26 years trying to be the best in my career choice of car audio. It took me entirely way too long to realize it's not as profitable as it once was and I gave up on it 6 months ago. Growing up in a single income household that struggled, I was not able to get as excited about R/C as my friends were. Even though as a kid I thought it was the greatest thing ever. Now that my two oldest children are adults I'm trying to regain my childhood a bit and I purchased two cheap toy quadcopters. A JJR/C H12C-1 and an H36.(currently both broken) I'm really not very good at the controls so I've crashed a lot.
I watch a lot of YouTube videos trying to learn, which is how I found the forum.
I'm looking to learn and hopefully get my 4 children into this awesome way of life.

Thank You

Smoggie

Hi Paul!

Welcome to RC-Help. I'm sure you will find lots of support here for your new hobby. 42 really isn't so late to start, there are many who joined the hobby a lot later so dont worry on that score. If you have any questions just ask away.

Steve

Admiral

Welcome to the forum Paul, don't worry about crashing we all do it, with more experience you crashes get lees frequent but generally more spectacular.

Tony

Staff member
Had a chuckle at Keith's "less frequent but generally more spectacular" hahaha. That is so true.

Welcome to the forum! Like the others have said, no worries. We all had to start out knowing nothing and learn as we went along. Ask questions, we usually have the answers. And if we don't, we will find someone that does!

:welcome1:

Top Bottom