Last Day To Enter Raffle!!!

Tony

Staff member
Today is the last day you can enter the raffle. At midnight central time the raffle will close. At 1000 tomorrow morning central time, a scheduled task will run the raffle and pick 5 winners at random.

If you have not entered the raffle, then do so within the next 8 hours for your chance to win an Eachine E010!

Best of luck to you all!!!

Derek

I clicked on the raffle pic and wanted to register for the raffle and this is what I was told:

You're in a usergroup that's not allowed to enter this raffle. Contact the raffle administrator for details.

maybe next time, lol

Tony

Staff member
Try it now Derek. For some reason the 600 supporter usergroup was not checked. It's checked now and will be from now on. sorry about that.

Tony

Staff member
No worries, I have entered you into the raffle Derek. I know you work nights and may not be able to get on here. Best of luck to you bro!

EyeStation

How did this go? I did not see any results listed and wondered if the computer did it's job accordingly for ya.

Tony

Staff member
Yea, it did it job I'm just running behind in posting anything. And, I'm waiting for the last winner to get me their information. I will get it all posted today.

Top Bottom