1. If you would like to get rid of these banners and the ads within the posts, all you have to do is sign up and they will go away!
  2. Welcome to Rc-Help, are you here looking for the PDF Plans? They are located in the store in the tab above, but you must be signed in to access that part of the site. It only takes a second to sign up!
  3. Like Us On Facebook!
    Hello Guest, it occurred to us during that last server failure that we had no way of informing the members of the site of the failure and I would like to invite you to like us on facebook so that you can get updates if the site happens to go down again. We don't post much over there unless we are updating the members so we will not flood your feed like some places do. Just click on Like and then allow notifications and that's it. See you there soon!

Click Here To Rc-Help's Facebook page!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest, I see you are not signed up on our forum yet. Did you know Registration is FREE and is only a couple clicks away? You can even sign in from Facebook, Twitter or Google+ for your convenience! So what are you waiting for, CLICK HERE to join in on the conversation!

Last Day To Enter Raffle!!!

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Tony, Jan 15, 2017.

< Congratulations To The Raffle Winners | Video Frequency >
  1. Tony

Tony Administrator Staff Member

Blog Posts:
    Today is the last day you can enter the raffle. At midnight central time the raffle will close. At 1000 tomorrow morning central time, a scheduled task will run the raffle and pick 5 winners at random.

If you have not entered the raffle, then do so within the next 8 hours for your chance to win an Eachine E010!

Best of luck to you all!!!

2. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    I clicked on the raffle pic and wanted to register for the raffle and this is what I was told:

You're in a usergroup that's not allowed to enter this raffle. Contact the raffle administrator for details.

maybe next time, lol

3. Tony

Blog Posts:
    What? Looking into this.

4. Tony

Blog Posts:
    Try it now Derek. For some reason the 600 supporter usergroup was not checked. It's checked now and will be from now on. sorry about that.

5. Tony

Blog Posts:
    No worries, I have entered you into the raffle Derek. I know you work nights and may not be able to get on here. Best of luck to you bro!

6. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    Thanks for that, Tony! I appreciate your help! Best of luck to all the entries!

7. EyeStation

EyeStation Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    How did this go? I did not see any results listed and wondered if the computer did it's job accordingly for ya.

8. Tony

Blog Posts:
    Yea, it did it job I'm just running behind in posting anything. And, I'm waiting for the last winner to get me their information. I will get it all posted today.

< Congratulations To The Raffle Winners | Video Frequency >