Lanyards (Neck/Tx Strap)

Tony

Staff member

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
Very kewl Tony! These turned out even better than I imagined :biggrin1: I'll be ordering mine by this weekend!

Tony

Staff member
Paul, just let me know.

Matt, let me get my hands on some APO boxes. At this time, I'm shipping everything flat rate Priority mail. I will need to come up with a price on shipping for APO and international orders. I will look into this today if I can find the time.

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
I've shipped to England before ... small box about the size of the small flat rate boxes from the PO. I don't remember exactly, but I don't think it was very expensive at all.

Tony

Staff member
I'm sure it's not. I just have to get over to budget box and bag and get some boxes just for the lanyards and shirts for overseas shipping. I will also need the plastic pouch for the customs slip. Once I have all of that and get the shipping setup in the store it will be much cheaper than a flat rate box to the UK.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Tony do you have any idea when you will have the shirts? I want a lanyard pluses a shirt. No sence in shipping both separately.

Tony

Staff member
You are a 2x, correct? If so, I will have to have the wife pick some up when she takes back these other shirts that she picked up. I hate V necks and they had them mixed in with the regular ones. If all goes well, I should have the shirts up this weekend I hope. But if the weather holds like they are showing now, I'm spending the weekend at the flying field lmao.

Tony

Staff member
I suggest that people get one size bigger. They are 100% cotton on the black, and mostly cotton on the gray. so even though they say "preshrank" they may not be lol. i will have her pick up a pack of 2X just to have some on hand. It will be two black and two gray, regular collar and no pocket unless you really want one then I can make a quick one time exception. Let me know.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Two x is fine. One black, one grey! Lol pocketless is fine! Just let me know when you have them and I'll get the lanyard too! Make sure you save me a lanyard. It will be easer on you just shipping one package.

Tony

Staff member
Trust me, I will have plenty of lanyards. The strap I ordered was a little too narrow so I ordered some stronger and wider strap. Should look pretty good as well I hope. Should have it tomorrow and I will start working on it tomorrow night.

Tony

Staff member
The length will be the exact same, 58", but the width is different. the DX8 uses a 5/8" strap that widens out to 1" at the neck. I will be using 3/4" strap to make these. I can't for the life of me find anyone that sells the same strap that the DX8's use or I would purchase it even if it's a little more expensive.

Top Bottom