Lancaster Model Show In Lancaster Ohio

murankar

Staff member
Well I slipped a little. My alarm didnt go off and I woke up at 7:30. Got everything in the van the camera, charge case and the Gaui. Had the radio already in there. I took that stuff just in case. We were on the road by 8:30. Got almost there and my phone died even though it was plugged in. So I had to go to Mijers to get a new charge cord. Since it was only 10 miles away I didnt get enough charge back into my phone to take it in with me.

Got inside and I was shocked, it ended up being mostly (90% mostly) plankers. Yeah there was the random blue anodized T-rex 450s with the really old looking canopies. As for the planks OMG they had some great looking models there. My 2 favorite was WWII flying fortress and this modern plane. So I went to get my Nikon out turned on set it for Aptreture priority and reset the ISO to a higher number due to low light. Went to snap the pic and no SD card. So the phone was dead and no sd card for the camera I was screwed because by the time I got there they were an hour from tear down and I was not about to run back to Mijer for another sd card. Sorry folks I made a strong attempt for pics but failed.

I did how ever manage to by a Protos X for my son and a Hobbico Dromida Kodo micro quad with video. I had a chance to fly it here at the house and for the money not to bad.

I broke an A prop already so I put the blade guards on it. I took a video already but I need to add sound since there is no mic on it. Super stable so far and need to finish trimming it out.

http://www.dromida.com/air/dide0005-kodo/index.html

After the show was done Nico (the board breaker) and I went to Five Guys Burger for lunch. I think he had fun and he really wants to fly his protos x. He just killed the first charge and now he has it on charge and is biting at the bit to fly again.

trainrider06

You just had one of those nothing goes right days sounds like....cept for the 5 guys burger! Love those and the fries!

trainrider06

There is a place down here that's a local chain called Kincades I love their burgers and they have crinkle cut fries
That are always cooked to perfection! :)

Top Bottom