Labor Day Weekend / Holiday

Tony

Staff member
I hope everyone had a great Labor Day weekend and got some flying in. I myself was able to get some flying in, and unfortunately some crashing as well. I was able to get a new airplane that I have been wanting to try out for some time now as well. Among that, I was also able to renew my AMA membership since I'm no longer on nights and I was able to sign up for my old club once again. This means more flying of the airplanes! Man, that was driving me crazy not being able to fly them lol.

I hope everyone was safe this holiday and had a lot of fun, I know I did.

Derek

I had a pretty good weekend. Friday through Sunday was nice not being at work. I got some plane flying in on Sunday, as well as some crashing, too. Nothing damaged, so life is good. I'm working tonight. Getting double time plus 12 hours of holiday pay. That will be a nicecheck.

I'm glad you got some flying in, Tony...and I'm looking forward to see some plane flight videos, soon hopefully.

pvolcko

Didn't get as much flying in as I had hoped. Lots going on this weekend and little time for flying. Got a little bit in Monday, but weather wasn't cooperating much.

But spent time with friends and family, and soon-to-be family. I'm getting married in a couple weeks! So, almost as good as getting some flying in. :)

And my new heli kit arrived Friday, so I have my project for the next week or so. Build thread to come!

Last edited:

wolfman76

best part i spent time with my family...... but sadly probably won't be getting to fly anything for awhile seeing as my charger i think she has died:crushed: what can i expect from a detrum charger but kicker is i have barely used it.. oh well watcha gonna do... hope everyone elses was good..

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Well I had a work around the house weekend lol. Saterday was clean the upstairs day. Sunday I went out with my son on his boat. Then yesterday my mom and sis came over and we finished decorating my apartment. Hung curtains, ect, ect.

murankar

Staff member
Not to much going on here. Had flag detail all weekend. They say its a privilege to raise and lower the u.s. flag, but when it interferes with a long 4 day weekend if feel otherwise.

Flying no, grilling no, repairs no. I dif manage to see a real rodeo and also managed to break my operating system. Monday I spent repairing said system. I was due for a reinstall anyways. I still have a a lot to get done on that system but it is useable as of right now.

Just weeks till i start my transition back to the reservers. I looked at some stuff and I should be leaving Texas sometime mid July.

Top Bottom