700 Kraken powerloss

Rowdy

What would cause a momentary loss of power?!. I have grounded my kraken until I figure this out. Attached are two clips that shows the power cutting out, then coming back. I use an ar7210bx, a dx8, and the hw 200amp esc just running straight throttle curves. The first time it happened I just thought I hit throttle hold by accident. Then I put the hat cam on to capture the problem. Thanks for anyones time and help on this.

Kraken issue 1Kraken issue 2

Cooldisel

hi
im just trying to help and please note that im not good with electric heli
but it sounded for me as a soft-cutoff

this is a screen shot from HW 200A esc manual
1608450039774.png

Rowdy

hi
im just trying to help and please note that im not good with electric heli
but it sounded for me as a soft-cutoff

this is a screen shot from HW 200A esc manual
View attachment 23312
I really appreciate the response. I narrowed it down to a loose wire coming from my dsmx satellite. I changed it out and it flys like a boss. I fly alone so it's a real pia sometimes to diagnose problems if there's nobody around to help.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I here you Rowdy. I fly alone too. That's why I rigged a camera on a baseball cap. That way I can record my flights for my own personal footage and if there's no crash...you tube video for the public then lol.

Cooldisel

I really appreciate the response. I narrowed it down to a loose wire coming from my dsmx satellite. I changed it out and it flys like a boss. I fly alone so it's a real pia sometimes to diagnose problems if there's nobody around to help.
glad to hear that :)
btw how many satellite are you using?

I here you Rowdy. I fly alone too. That's why I rigged a camera on a baseball cap. That way I can record my flights for my own personal footage and if there's no crash...you tube video for the public then lol.
my style of videography as well ^_^
but i dont post top youtube,, i share it to our local club whatsapp group :D

Smoggie

Good that you found the problem. I was going to say, it looked like failsafe activating either due to brownout or a receiver 'hold' (lost reception). Having a FBL/receiver that does data logging and RSSI telemetry is invaluable for diagnosing (or avoiding) this type of issue, takes all the guesswork out of it.

Top Bottom