700 Kracken

Tasar

Hi all I am a new member and need some help with the setup of my Kraken
I have savox servos vbar neo with rescue the problem I am having when I get all servos working the right way the rescue move's down instead of up if I get the rescue to move the swash up the cyclic moves down
elevator ch 1

Smoggie

Sounds like you have the collective channel reversed in the Tx. It's a while since I setup a Vbar but assuming the software is the same as when i last used it:- When you get to the 'Transm' tab you have to make sure that all the sliders are moving the correct way. When you move the collective stick 'up' the slider in the software must move 'up' too (and all the other sliders must go the correct way also). If the slider goes the wrong way then reverse direction in the Tx servo reversing menu.

Once you get the sliders moving the correct way do not touch the Tx servo reversing again. From there on, any servo reversing is done in the Vstabi software not in the Tx.

PS... nice heli, got any photos? Here's mine.
Kraken_1.jpg

Tasar

Sounds like you have the collective channel reversed in the Tx. It's a while since I setup a Vbar but assuming the software is the same as when i last used it:- When you get to the 'Transm' tab you have to make sure that all the sliders are moving the correct way. When you move the collective stick 'up' the slider in the software must move 'up' too (and all the other sliders must go the correct way also). If the slider goes the wrong way then reverse direction in the Tx servo reversing menu.

Once you get the sliders moving the correct way do not touch the Tx servo reversing again. From there on, any servo reversing is done in the Vstabi software not in the Tx.

PS... nice heli, got any photos? Here's mine.
View attachment 22576
thanks for the reply I have he new vbar touch controller I have been trough every swash plate menu and revered every servo in turn but with no luck as soon as I get the swosh plate moving the right way the rescue moves down I get the rescue the right and the swosh plate moves down with the stick up

murankar

Staff member
So i have the predisesror to your radio and use neos also. I have not touched either kit for setup in almost a year.

First off is the neo orientation correct in your set up? Next during seevo setup there should be 2 servos in normal and one in reverse or 2 in reverse and one normal. This should get your servos working with the inputs from the vcontrol. You next swash setup step should be the swash travel followed by min max for total pitch. During the swash setup what ever you have to do to make up reflect up then that's what you do.

Now for bail out. So your on the bench, you hit rescue and the swash pulls down correct? I am not calling negative or positive. The swash physically moves down. It's not a heli setup issue at all. It's a rescue setup issue. so stop messing with your main setup. You could mess stuff up and cause a flight failure because of it. I went went messing with setting like that and almost lost my nose on a 450. If everything is correct just leave it alone. That's not your issue.

Now if the rescue is pulling the swash down your blades should be pulling negative; whitch means the neo thinks its upside down. the only thing I can think to do that you can do at home is recalibrate the gyro. You will need to make sure your surface is level. So take it off the heli and get a flight pack to power the neo. once its booted you can go and recalibrate it. The instruction book should tell you how to do it. I never had that issue, then again I only own two units. Both are flawless.

Tasar

I think Uri may have nailed it with the FBL orientation setting
hi thanks again for your reply as you say the swash plate works fine all stick input are ok it's the rescue is the problem .
the re calibration of he rescure
I think Uri may have nailed it with the FBL orientation setting
hi thanks again for your the fault is not the neo or rescue it's something in the new touch radio I went back to my old mikado controller and all good so I suppose the next step is to talk to mikado thanks for all your help
tasar

murankar

Staff member
Remember that all the settings for the NEO are stored in the FBL unit and not the radio. Not saying your wrong, just informing you where Mikado stores the FBL info.

What's going on with the radio that's possibly causing this issue? Does the new radio have a settings menu for the rescue features? Have you contacted Mikado and if so what did they say about? I am only asking because I would like to have the knowledge.

Tasar

Remember that all the settings for the NEO are stored in the FBL unit and not the radio. Not saying your wrong, just informing you where Mikado stores the FBL info.

What's going on with the radio that's possibly causing this issue? Does the new radio have a settings menu for the rescue features? Have you contacted Mikado and if so what did they say about? I am only asking because I would like to have the knowledge.

Hi that,s the problem all the info is stored in the neo so when I swooped from my old vbar controller and bind with the new touch screen controller everything should be the same but it is not swash plate wrong direction and the rescue wrong.
Changing every thing in the touch controller no matter what swash plate config I use or servos I reverse I can not get them to work together.
if I get the swash plate working with the right input the rescue is wrong and if I get the rescue right the swash is wrong

murankar

Staff member
I strongly suggest you get the setup working keep it. Dont be messing around with your setting just to get your rescue to work. There is an issue with your rescue in that controller. I have the non touch screen so I dont know how to go about fixing it.

My suggestion is to get in touch with Mikado USA and see what they have to say.

Tasar

Hi all , all sorted now talk to Edward at mikado after a short time he got to the bottom of it the problem it was in the mode setup there is a reverse button when you change from mode one to two you have to reverse it when it left the factory the reverse button was wrong
Thanks all

Attachments

• IMG_2353.JPG
    IMG_2353.JPG
    309.9 KB · Views: 5

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I was no help but glad you got it worked out. Sweet bird you have there Tasar. A video of this bird in action would be even sweeter :).

murankar

Staff member
Glad you got it solved. Like i stated before I have the OG vcontrol and just dont have the knowledge base of the new one.

Again glad Mikado hooked you up.

Top Bottom