Flight Controllers KISS Flight Controller + Spektrum AR8000 DSMX

Derek

I've got a build going on that I'm hoping to run the KISS FC and the AR8000 rx. Why would I need a full rx along with the fc? I'm wanting a cargo dropper on my build and I'm thinking I'll need the extra channels on the AR8000 for the cargo dropper servo(s). Now, if I'm thinking about this correctly, this type of setup would be referred to as PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) which is quite different than just using a DSMX Satellite rx (Serial RX), like on my other quads.

Two questions...

Can the KISS FC be connected, with the AR8000, through PWM?
and
Can someone help me find directions, instructions, on how or where to solder the motors to the FC?

Derek

hmmmm, on page 4 of the manual, it says "Classic Receivers with single Channels." Would that be a setup where each channel from the rx goes to the flight controller?

Derek

After a bit more searching, I've found that the best way to get the functionality that I want is set the AR8000 aside and use another 8 channel rx that I have that does PPM. This way, I think I can get all the functionality of the flight controller through a single servo cable and still have use of another channel port on the rx for the cargo dropper servo.

Top Bottom