600 KDS 550 - Finally!!!

Dirk

I got my new KDS 550 yesterday. Sorry guys, no build video or pics as the heli has already been built by our local heli champion William Cranmer. It is part of their promotion for the KDS and Ikon.

He assured me that everything has been threadlocked into place, but I've checked anyway. So far, no loose anything.

I've been trying to get into the Ikon website with NO luck at all. Had a chat with Lee yesterday and he has had the same problem. Apparently the MSH Brain software is identical as the two units are exactly the same. I am stuck now and can go nowhere without the Ikon software, so considering trying the MHS Brain software.

I will take some pics of the Innova 550 to post here on the forum, seeing that I can't show you guys a build video.

First impressions of the KDS Innova 550? Intimidating, big and scary! It makes my beloved Trex 450 look like an infant. The overall quality is top notch and there is no play on any of the moving parts. My only criticism may be that the canopy is made of thinner fiberglass than my 450.

I will shoot some pics later today and post them here.

Dirk

Thanks Jesse,

I will post some pics soon. I can't get over the size of this machine! Makes my 450 look like an infant. LOL

Top Bottom