Wanted: KBDD tail blades for mcpx

callsign4223

Staff member
Anyone sell their mcpx and have some spare parts laying around? Looking for kbdd tail blades specifically. Might be interested in other spares you may have laying around. Just wanted to check on here to see if anyone had stuff they wanted to offload before I bought some with ridiculous shipping rates.

Tony

Staff member
I have always run the stock tail blades. I have to bend them out every once in a while, but they work. the only exception to this is when I had the 120SR tail on there. But you know the fate of that motor lmao.

callsign4223

Staff member
Ya, but the stockers are just so flimsy. Seems like something stiffer would waste less energy on bending the blades.

Lee

I have a brand new Brushless motor, still in the packet. But by the time i send it to the US, you'd be cheaper to buy it there.

Adam

I bought the kbdd tail blades and the the main blades and i havent even useed them yet. no need to

Tony

Staff member
YOu may like the tail blades, but if you do anything close to 3D, you will hate the main blades. Lee has a picture somewhere after one of his flights where his blades are bent upwards a lot. the stock blades are very stiff and provide more pop for moves.

Tony

Staff member
I thought you were getting pretty good at the 400? Why do you need gear for it?

Tony

Staff member
Makes sense. Just don't try what Lee and Gaba have sucked me into lmao. 3 batteries so far cutting the grass. For not flying in so long, I think I'm doing pretty good. Need to repair one of the tail motors though. And my main blades are way out of balance thanks to my fence lmao.

Top Bottom